Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My sincere thanks to desertculinary and GayR for Tangzhong method links.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30450 at 12:08 pm on Aug 16, 2018
They helped solve my *it's too dry the next day* cinnamon roll problem.
Now that I won't be forced to bake and deliver these immediately, I can share them a lot more often.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30450. My sincere thanks to desertculinary and GayR for Tangzhong method links. - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 08/16/18 (5)
- Keeping the links visible: Discussing Tangzhong Method by King Arthur Flour [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 08/16/18
- Converting a recipe using Tangzhong Method by King Arthur Flour [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:10pm on 08/16/18
- Here's what I'm trying next with this method: Cinnamon pull-apart bread [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:50pm on 08/16/18
- I'm so glad you gave the method a try... - desertculinary - 6:54pm on 08/17/18
- I’ve been away from here for awile. Do you still have your blog? So enjoyed it. And where are you - AngAk1 - 4:04am on 08/22/18