Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm so glad you gave the method a try...
Joined: Feb 12, 2009
Posted to Thread #30450 at 6:54 pm on Aug 17, 2018
I know it isn't for everyone, but the method works well. It can be a little complicated to figure out the ratios, but after a few times, it definitely gets easier.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30450. My sincere thanks to desertculinary and GayR for Tangzhong method links. - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 08/16/18 (5)
- Keeping the links visible: Discussing Tangzhong Method by King Arthur Flour [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 08/16/18
- Converting a recipe using Tangzhong Method by King Arthur Flour [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:10pm on 08/16/18
- Here's what I'm trying next with this method: Cinnamon pull-apart bread [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:50pm on 08/16/18
- I'm so glad you gave the method a try... - desertculinary - 6:54pm on 08/17/18
- I’ve been away from here for awile. Do you still have your blog? So enjoyed it. And where are you - AngAk1 - 4:04am on 08/22/18