Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
He used to call me on my mobile number, pretending to be someone else.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30443 at 2:49 pm on Aug 18, 2018
He would stay in character until he couldn't hold back the laughter any longer.
Often times, it would be 2 or 3 minutes before I figured out it was him!
Not to mention his mentoring of my eldest son. He would be so proud of the boy today, as he took Steve's advice and is working at a smaller 'imagineering' company.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- I miss how he made me laugh. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:52pm on 08/16/18
- He used to call me on my mobile number, pretending to be someone else. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:49pm on 08/18/18
- Thank you for posting this. [NT] - Anna_X - 6:14pm on 08/18/18
- Ditto ! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:17pm on 08/20/18
- He was a truly talented individual. A straight-shooter with a big heart. - Michael in Phoenix - 11:12pm on 08/20/18
- I miss him. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:17am on 08/24/18
- Steve [NT] [IMAGE] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:49pm on 08/17/18