Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My dog is so smart. She has a nose that tells her when the food offered is safe and to her liking.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30448 at 4:55 pm on Aug 19, 2018
She loves popcorn, but it has to be plain. If I dare to put the slightest seasoning on it, she looks at me as if to say, "really, you expect me to eat THAT"? Now, I take out a few kernels for her before adding the seasoning. Yet, if she smells the seasoning on my hand, she refuses. Oh, to have a nose like a dog, it would make it so much easier on those humans who have REAL food issues, to just take a sniff and know!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30448. Intolerant people. Those who say they can't consume types of foods, are about to get the - Marg CDN2 - 10:06pm on 08/15/18 (18)
- Amen sister. I've eliminated one such *I'll die if I eat gluten* associate after - MarilynFL - 1:33am on 08/16/18
- lawrdie. I thought I had grumble-worthy experiences. You take the cake - with gluten. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 3:24am on 08/16/18
- Bravo! We had a wedding here last weekend. One of the gals helping made pulled pork. - AngAk1 - 4:20am on 08/22/18
- I have a friend who is lactose intolerant, and in a big way. He and his wife team up... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:05pm on 08/16/18
- We once ate with her at a buffet restaurant that had all the raw food lined up. - MarilynFL - 9:35pm on 08/16/18
- Umm, I'm a guilty person when it comes to soy... - Anna_X - 10:28pm on 08/16/18
- See...that's honesty, not manipulation. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:35am on 08/17/18
- Sounds like Mongolian barbecue, - colleenmomof2 - 2:13pm on 08/17/18
- Sounds like she's certifiably mental. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:30pm on 08/17/18
- Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying there's no basis for their concern, but... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:35pm on 08/17/18
- The bottom line is, simplicity! You have a food issue, take care of it! - KarenNoCA - 3:39pm on 08/17/18
- My dog is so smart. She has a nose that tells her when the food offered is safe and to her liking. - KarenNoCA - 4:55pm on 08/19/18
- Yes, you just reminded me that as a diabetic, my husband never ever imposed his needs on other cooks - Marg CDN2 - 5:00pm on 08/17/18
- My food regimen is strictly controlled, but I NEVER make it someone else's problem! Beautiful words [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:18pm on 08/17/18
- This made me laugh [IMAGE] - MarilynFL - 12:04pm on 08/18/18
- Here's the link: AnimalsTalkingInAllCaps.tumblr.com [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:05pm on 08/18/18