Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. In Hawaii dealing with hurricane preparation
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30456 at 1:55 pm on Aug 24, 2018
the past few days...havent had time to check in at the swap.
So glad the bread worked out for you. It's a recipe I started making back in the 70s when those recipes for cakes and breads containing oil were a popular thing. I imagine that oil could be cut back easily with good results.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30456. Quick response needed: who has made Pat's Zucchini Bread? Pan size, anyone? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:07pm on 08/19/18 (10)
- Oh ya...is the crushed pineapple drained? [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:12pm on 08/19/18
- It's about the size of my pumpkin bread & I use two 9" loaf pans. - Melissa Dallas - 10:22pm on 08/19/18
- Thank you! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:03pm on 08/19/18
- *^$^()*^&. Just took amazing smelling bread out of oven and saw cup of oil sitting on counter. - MarilynFL - 11:57pm on 08/19/18
- I know. But I am so relieved to know that it happens to someone else, too. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:59pm on 08/19/18
- Then my job here is done. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:31am on 08/20/18
- Well, that was a happy surprise. I just took 2 correct loaves and the 2 oil-less - MarilynFL - 4:12pm on 08/20/18
- BTW Pat, that bread is rightly in the T&T bread section. Thank you. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:17pm on 08/20/18
- Sorry I didn't see this sooner. In Hawaii dealing with hurricane preparation - Pat-NoCal - 1:55pm on 08/24/18
- I’m late to the party but I always just test with a toothpick like a cake - MariaDNoCA - 1:25am on 08/24/18