Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Tonight I did a variation on Steve2's Potato Chive Cakes
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30462 at 12:40 am on Aug 25, 2018
I'll link the recipe, but after numerous times making the original, I went with a 2/3 white potato, 1/3 sweet potato version.
I was short on time, so nuked the potatoes to cook them. I grated the white ones, but scooped the flesh out of the sweet potato and chopped it up before adding to the bowl.
Otherwise, I followed the recipe. They are still really good!
If you have yet to try these, you need to not delay!
Link: Steve2's Potato Chive Cakes
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30462. Tonight I did a variation on Steve2's Potato Chive Cakes [LINK] - judy-mass - 12:40am on 08/25/18 (5)
- Thank you for the link and your modification; sounds delish! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:27pm on 08/25/18
- Gotta try these. Thanks [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:56pm on 08/27/18
- The measure for the Manchego and chives show a question mark? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:08pm on 08/27/18
- probably Steve's way of messing with us from beyond. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:06pm on 08/27/18
- 1/2 cup of each of the cheese and chives - judy-mass - 5:54pm on 08/28/18