Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
But does your version make you happy? I'm always willing to be a test guinea.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30460 at 11:50 am on Aug 26, 2018
I just picked up a Pound Plus bar of chocolate at TJs that is dying to be used for something...you know, other than me noshing on it piece by piece until I finally decide to make something and there are only crumbs left.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30460. Rec: Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Barefoot Contessa [LINK] - Ann - 9:39pm on 08/23/18 (7)
- I already noticed I omitted baking soda amount from cookbook - Ann - 9:41pm on 08/23/18
- But does your version make you happy? I'm always willing to be a test guinea. - MarilynFL - 11:50am on 08/26/18
- yes, I liked melting the butter for last minute baking. I never chilled the dough. "NT" [NT] - Ann - 7:40pm on 08/26/18
- ..and what is the resulting baked cookie: flat & crispy, mounded & soft, or both-ish? [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:15pm on 08/26/18
- The original "not according to Ina Garten linked recipe" - Ann - 1:48am on 08/27/18
- Just made them. Nice and chocolaty. I was a bit anxious at how soft the batter - MarilynFL - 12:32am on 08/28/18
- Called that one: librarians LOVED the crispy buttery edges. Gave pan version - MarilynFL - 4:59pm on 08/28/18