Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you, J. I've seen some pretty yellow ones...just love how the flavor intensifies when
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30463 at 10:10 pm on Aug 26, 2018
you roast them. I'm looking into making tomato jam next because my favorite sandwich condiment is dried tomatoes. Hoping this will be a good substitute.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30463. Are there any of the smaller tomatoes (grape, cherry, etc) that are good for roasting. And by that, - MarilynFL - 12:07pm on 08/26/18 (9)
- I find the skins on grape tomatoes too tough - judy-mass - 5:57pm on 08/26/18
- Thank you, J. I've seen some pretty yellow ones...just love how the flavor intensifies when - MarilynFL - 10:10pm on 08/26/18
- Did you try roasting your neighbor's tomatoes? They just might be more tender. . . - mistral - 8:56pm on 08/26/18
- No...never tried on homegrown, only store.I didn't want to waste their bounty if - MarilynFL - 10:07pm on 08/26/18
- Quick trick for peeling cherry tomatoes is using a deep fryer - Tess - 1:40pm on 08/27/18
- Oh my, I have roasted all sorts of tomatoes for years. Usually, I turn then into tomato sauce - KarenNoCA - 8:50pm on 08/27/18
- ooh. that sounds promising. Watch, now no one will offer me a big honking bag of tomatoes. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:34am on 08/28/18
- Rec: Pickled Cherry Tomatoes - Tess - 1:27am on 08/28/18
- I'm trying out an heirloom called Atomic this year - Richard in Cincy - 2:33pm on 09/01/18