Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I cooked the bacon, then cooked the corn in IP.... Couldn't make the chowder; the corn was too
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30453 at 2:47 pm on Aug 27, 2018
good on its own. Just ate the corn right off the cob! Next time, chowder!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30453. Any T&T/tips for making chowders in the Instant Pot? - colleenmomof2 - 3:57pm on 08/17/18 (7)
- Colleen, what did you end up doing? Rec, please... I was planning on making corn chowder in my - barb_b - 3:35pm on 08/23/18
- Didn't ;) - colleenmomof2 - 5:25pm on 08/23/18
- But still interested in making clam and smoked whitefish chowders - colleenmomof2 - 5:27pm on 08/23/18
- I have some fresh corn.... I may make it today.... Will report back. [NT] - barb_b - 1:21pm on 08/25/18
- I cooked the bacon, then cooked the corn in IP.... Couldn't make the chowder; the corn was too - barb_b - 2:47pm on 08/27/18
- ;) Yes, we favor plain, unadorned corn eaten right off of the cob - colleenmomof2 - 2:38pm on 09/12/18
- Instant Pot Corn Chowder - what I did (and didn't ;) Yummy! - colleenmomof2 - 3:26pm on 09/12/18