Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Mar 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30465 at 5:30 pm on Aug 29, 2018
While we don't go into DC too often because of the traffic and high parking fees ( we tend to eat in Alexandria and Arlington), here are some of the places we enjoy in the city.
Any of Jose Andres' restaurants are excellent. We really like Jaleo for their tapas. Aqua Al 2 is fun. You can get a tasting of five different pastas. Central Michel Richard is another one we enjoy. La Chaumiere is one we often go to for an anniversary dinner. For an informal pizza place, Pizzeria Paradiso is great. Belga Cafe is a Belgian place with excellent food and the "French" fries are really special served with different sauces.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30465. Washington DC!!! Taking my first trip there. Staying in the eastern district...restaurants?? [NT] - cheezz - 4:59am on 08/28/18 (8)
- oh, oh...I want to hear the answers too! I'm going late Sept or Oct to see Burning Man exhibit. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 08/28/18
- I do want to try Bangkok Joe at Georgetown's Washington Harbor. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:13pm on 08/28/18
- Some suggestions: - rhoward2va - 5:30pm on 08/29/18
- We stay in Arlington and subway into the city - colleenmomof2 - 4:12pm on 08/30/18
- Our favorite restaurants in Arlington - colleenmomof2 - 3:01pm on 09/01/18
- Fisherman's Wharf [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:41pm on 08/30/18
- Rose's Luxury at 717 8th Street SE, [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:43pm on 09/01/18
- Thank you all!! Got a great deal on a b&b across street from subway - cheezz - 3:20am on 09/02/18