Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
For after the show, we liked Fiorello's, across from the center.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30466 at 10:26 pm on Aug 29, 2018
While it is not exactly close to Lincoln Center, Calle Ocho on W 81st St has fabulous Latin cuisine. I have been there numerous times.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30466. Any restaurant suggestions around Lincoln Center? Going shopping and to see My Fair Lady. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:30pm on 08/28/18 (11)
- For after the show, we liked Fiorello's, across from the center. [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:26pm on 08/29/18
- When I was at Juilliard, the waiters used to be on roller skates. - Richard in Cincy - 2:27pm on 09/01/18
- We like PJ Clarke's - multiple locations [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:18pm on 08/30/18
- Met Opera Grand Tier Restaurant - avail after 9/25? - colleenmomof2 - 3:43pm on 08/30/18
- 2 on my list for Lincoln Center (but didn't eat there) - colleenmomof2 - 3:54pm on 08/30/18
- Rosa Mexicana is in the neighbourhood. [NT] - elaine - 5:53pm on 08/30/18
- I second this. Just a couple blocks down Columbus. Sandra approved as well! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:25pm on 09/01/18
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:39am on 08/31/18
- Broadway Week 2-for-1 tickets - 9/3-16/18 - colleenmomof2 - 3:43pm on 09/04/18
- Indie Film & Wine. Tucked under the posh Lincoln restaurant, between the - ErininNY - 1:13am on 09/11/18