Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30465 at 4:41 pm on Aug 30, 2018
We usually grab something for lunch nearby the Mall and end up at the Municipal Fish Market at dinnertime. So many choices!
Last time, we bought 2 dozen just-steamed crabs (they threw in a mallet) which we took back to our hotel for a crab-fest. Colleen
Link: DC Municipal Fish Market
Other messages in this thread:
- 30465. Washington DC!!! Taking my first trip there. Staying in the eastern district...restaurants?? [NT] - cheezz - 4:59am on 08/28/18 (8)
- oh, oh...I want to hear the answers too! I'm going late Sept or Oct to see Burning Man exhibit. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 08/28/18
- I do want to try Bangkok Joe at Georgetown's Washington Harbor. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:13pm on 08/28/18
- Some suggestions: - rhoward2va - 5:30pm on 08/29/18
- We stay in Arlington and subway into the city - colleenmomof2 - 4:12pm on 08/30/18
- Our favorite restaurants in Arlington - colleenmomof2 - 3:01pm on 09/01/18
- Fisherman's Wharf [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:41pm on 08/30/18
- Rose's Luxury at 717 8th Street SE, [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:43pm on 09/01/18
- Thank you all!! Got a great deal on a b&b across street from subway - cheezz - 3:20am on 09/02/18