Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
okay...this is a little freaky. Last Friday I was sitting at my kitchen counter
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30467 at 7:33 pm on Aug 30, 2018
having a cup of coffee and reading mail when I saw something in my kitchen window through peripheral vision.
I grabbed my phone and started a video because this cub was only about 15 feet from me. That's my retaining wall and parking spot behind the house. The video is basically me going "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" with a few shots of the cub and images of my feet running out to the porch, at which point, he/she turned around, saw me and took off while I turned around and ran back into the house.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30467. NFR--Have you all seen this? My chuckle for the day! Would not have surprised had this been Marilyn. [LINK] - wigs - 3:49pm on 08/30/18 (8)
- What? He bearly even tried! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:04pm on 08/30/18
- okay...this is a little freaky. Last Friday I was sitting at my kitchen counter [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:33pm on 08/30/18
- Bear in our driveway Christmas before last.... [LINK] - Lana in FL - 12:59am on 08/31/18
- And resting in our front yard.. [NT] [LINK] - Lana in FL - 1:00am on 08/31/18
- Oh geez...you got Mama bear there. And you live in such an classy neighborhood! - MarilynFL - 1:49am on 08/31/18
- We're one street away from the greenbelt. A friend whose house backed onto - Lana in FL - 3:12am on 08/31/18
- We were hiking Grinnell Glacier when two younger people ran past us - colleenmomof2 - 2:20am on 08/31/18
- Good play on words, Michael! I sort of expected Marilyn to have seen a bear or 2 in NC, but Lana in - wigs - 1:30pm on 09/02/18