Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh geez...you got Mama bear there. And you live in such an classy neighborhood!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30467 at 1:49 am on Aug 31, 2018
I'm out in the boonies, about 5 miles from the Smoky Mountains. So...bears and elks sort of come with the territory.
Yours was probably looking for the nearest Starbucks.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30467. NFR--Have you all seen this? My chuckle for the day! Would not have surprised had this been Marilyn. [LINK] - wigs - 3:49pm on 08/30/18 (8)
- What? He bearly even tried! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:04pm on 08/30/18
- okay...this is a little freaky. Last Friday I was sitting at my kitchen counter [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:33pm on 08/30/18
- Bear in our driveway Christmas before last.... [LINK] - Lana in FL - 12:59am on 08/31/18
- And resting in our front yard.. [NT] [LINK] - Lana in FL - 1:00am on 08/31/18
- Oh geez...you got Mama bear there. And you live in such an classy neighborhood! - MarilynFL - 1:49am on 08/31/18
- We're one street away from the greenbelt. A friend whose house backed onto - Lana in FL - 3:12am on 08/31/18
- We were hiking Grinnell Glacier when two younger people ran past us - colleenmomof2 - 2:20am on 08/31/18
- Good play on words, Michael! I sort of expected Marilyn to have seen a bear or 2 in NC, but Lana in - wigs - 1:30pm on 09/02/18