Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Rose's Luxury at 717 8th Street SE,
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30465 at 2:43 pm on Sep 1, 2018
Where Capitol Hill meets the Navy Yard. The DC Marine Barracks are across the street for lots of eye candy.
My friends on Capitol Hill took me to this place on a recent visit, it is their favorite, and I have to say, the food was simply stunning! Get there early or you will have a long wait. Menu changes daily, but if they are running the chili honey dipped pan fried chicken? [unintelligible sounds] It is required.
Also check out the entry on Tripadvisor for Rose's. Many nice photos of the food.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30465. Washington DC!!! Taking my first trip there. Staying in the eastern district...restaurants?? [NT] - cheezz - 4:59am on 08/28/18 (8)
- oh, oh...I want to hear the answers too! I'm going late Sept or Oct to see Burning Man exhibit. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 08/28/18
- I do want to try Bangkok Joe at Georgetown's Washington Harbor. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:13pm on 08/28/18
- Some suggestions: - rhoward2va - 5:30pm on 08/29/18
- We stay in Arlington and subway into the city - colleenmomof2 - 4:12pm on 08/30/18
- Our favorite restaurants in Arlington - colleenmomof2 - 3:01pm on 09/01/18
- Fisherman's Wharf [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:41pm on 08/30/18
- Rose's Luxury at 717 8th Street SE, [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:43pm on 09/01/18
- Thank you all!! Got a great deal on a b&b across street from subway - cheezz - 3:20am on 09/02/18