Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This national Howard winner took 650 HOURS. She built individual GB bricks and
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30469 at 6:23 pm on Sep 1, 2018
mortared them together with Royal icing. Structurally, she erected three internal floors, which would be difficult if you were working with traditional sheets of gingerbread.
She definitely changed the paradigm with this one.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30469. Need help in searching Internet for Ashley Howard's gingerbread dough recipe - MarilynFL - 2:16pm on 09/01/18 (10)
- Not successful. Seems that her name is Pat Ashley Howard - colleenmomof2 - 2:37pm on 09/01/18
- Found this for your library class [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:38pm on 09/01/18
- Wow, those Russian gingerbread houses are truly works of art! [NT] - wigs - 4:59pm on 09/01/18
- Marilyn are you sure it is the right name.....I found Patricia Howard [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:19pm on 09/01/18
- Have a look here at Patricia Howard creation..... [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:24pm on 09/01/18
- Oh, my goodness--it took 300 hrs to create & build plus 100 eggs in the Ripley's version! Astounding [NT] - wigs - 5:10pm on 09/01/18
- Good research, G & C. Omni lists her as Ashley Howard, C found Pat Ashley Howard & now you've found - MarilynFL - 6:12pm on 09/01/18
- Not Howard's dough but wonderful Gingerbread Cookie - colleenmomof2 - 2:51pm on 10/05/18