Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you all!! Got a great deal on a b&b across street from subway
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #30465 at 3:20 am on Sep 2, 2018
Am having too much arthritis pain in hips to do extensive walking these days. Restaurant suggestions sound YUM! We will spend one full day in Monticello if you have recommendations there too :)
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30465. Washington DC!!! Taking my first trip there. Staying in the eastern district...restaurants?? [NT] - cheezz - 4:59am on 08/28/18 (8)
- oh, oh...I want to hear the answers too! I'm going late Sept or Oct to see Burning Man exhibit. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:41am on 08/28/18
- I do want to try Bangkok Joe at Georgetown's Washington Harbor. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:13pm on 08/28/18
- Some suggestions: - rhoward2va - 5:30pm on 08/29/18
- We stay in Arlington and subway into the city - colleenmomof2 - 4:12pm on 08/30/18
- Our favorite restaurants in Arlington - colleenmomof2 - 3:01pm on 09/01/18
- Fisherman's Wharf [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 4:41pm on 08/30/18
- Rose's Luxury at 717 8th Street SE, [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:43pm on 09/01/18
- Thank you all!! Got a great deal on a b&b across street from subway - cheezz - 3:20am on 09/02/18