Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, how sad. I wish her all the best and pray she'll have a good recuperation. Thx for telling us.
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #30477 at 11:06 pm on Sep 5, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30477. Many of you may remember our friend, Gayle Cameron. She lives in Missouri, and... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:54pm on 09/05/18 (10)
- Oh, how sad. I wish her all the best and pray she'll have a good recuperation. Thx for telling us. [NT] - wigs - 11:06pm on 09/05/18
- Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. She is a sweetheart. [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:38am on 09/06/18
- Thanks for sharing. Hoping the best for her. [NT] - barb_b - 7:08am on 09/06/18
- Thank you for letting us know; please let her know she is in our thoughts. [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:04am on 09/06/18
- Wishing her full recovery; sending my love. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:24pm on 09/06/18
- Michael, if you connect with someone, please ask if she'd like cards from us. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:17pm on 09/06/18
- Michael, Thank you for letting us know.....I hope Gayle makes a full recovery..... [NT] - GayR - 10:16pm on 09/06/18
- Aw, I missed wishing Gayle a happy birthday. Wishing her health and recovery. [NT] - Anna_X - 7:13am on 09/07/18
- Happy birthday Gayle, wishing you a speedy recovery! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:09am on 09/08/18
- Oh, so sad to hear this. Wishing her a good recovery. She made the best candy [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:41am on 09/20/18