Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I agree with Marilyn, and would add that my experience with courthouse weddings is...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30481 at 5:05 pm on Sep 7, 2018
...that you never know how long the "document signing" phase might be. The last one I attended (in California) took much longer than planned, due to various factors that I won't go into, but had nothing to do with us or our bride and groom.
So, having a discreet and delicious snack would be welcome, and if someone gets offended (and we all know how THAT works) unnecessarily, so what? Your heart is in the right place!
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 30481. Advice, pls. Early morning wedding - bring something to share or not? - Anna_X - 7:10am on 09/07/18 (7)
- You are the "mom"? I'd just let it be as they have planned it. But a chair for sure!! LOL [NT] - Charley - 11:15am on 09/07/18
- Congrats to you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:38am on 09/07/18
- I like your idea Anna. A basket filled with non-messy wrapped items - MarilynFL - 11:50am on 09/07/18
- I agree with Marilyn, and would add that my experience with courthouse weddings is... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:05pm on 09/07/18
- After sleeping on it, I will make and freeze those breakfast cookies and... - Anna_X - 7:15pm on 09/07/18
- Michael, your T&T vegan orange-cranberry scone looks good. Make ahead and freeeze? [NT] - Anna_X - 8:19pm on 09/07/18
- I've never frozen them, but I don't see why you couldn't! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:26pm on 09/07/18