Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I've never frozen them, but I don't see why you couldn't!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30481 at 9:26 pm on Sep 7, 2018
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 30481. Advice, pls. Early morning wedding - bring something to share or not? - Anna_X - 7:10am on 09/07/18 (7)
- You are the "mom"? I'd just let it be as they have planned it. But a chair for sure!! LOL [NT] - Charley - 11:15am on 09/07/18
- Congrats to you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:38am on 09/07/18
- I like your idea Anna. A basket filled with non-messy wrapped items - MarilynFL - 11:50am on 09/07/18
- I agree with Marilyn, and would add that my experience with courthouse weddings is... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:05pm on 09/07/18
- After sleeping on it, I will make and freeze those breakfast cookies and... - Anna_X - 7:15pm on 09/07/18
- Michael, your T&T vegan orange-cranberry scone looks good. Make ahead and freeeze? [NT] - Anna_X - 8:19pm on 09/07/18
- I've never frozen them, but I don't see why you couldn't! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:26pm on 09/07/18