Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Maybe it's just me...okay, it's definitely me, but WHY would you ruin Daisy Martinez's flan with
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30486 at 1:57 pm on Sep 9, 2018
canned whipped "generic, made with chemicals" spurting stuff.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
I turned to the person and said" "Just baby-bird it" while miming the International Sign of tipping your head back, holding the can vertically over your mouth and filling the old pie hole.
Then the person took another small piece and added more than the first time...you couldn't even see the flan under the pile of whipped cream.
I suspect the flan was simply an excuse to eat hydrogenated whipped chemicals in public.
PS: The other five guests were actually fighting over the last few pieces. Literally. Forks at the ready. It's possible someone was going to get a wrist stabbed.
PPS: Canned whip cream was brought by the only person using it.
PPPS: Full Disclosure:
Ingredients: Cream, Milk, Sugar, Dextrose, Contains less than 1% of: Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) to Protect Flavor, Propellant: Nitrous Oxide
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30486. Maybe it's just me...okay, it's definitely me, but WHY would you ruin Daisy Martinez's flan with - MarilynFL - 1:57pm on 09/09/18 (13)
- Yup. My son hosted a breakfast that was centered around homemade waffles with... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:59pm on 09/09/18
- Your father's waffles are good, M. Even when I screwed up the recipe, they were good. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:38am on 09/10/18
- Ha! "Dad" is me! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:37am on 09/10/18
- well, there you go. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:36pm on 09/10/18
- That's a fun idea; hosting a waffle bar! Curious, did your son make any waffles ahead of time, or - barb_b - 10:51am on 09/10/18
- He collected several waffle irons and began making 4 to 6 waffles at a time. Then,... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:57pm on 09/11/18
- Awesome! Thanks for the tips. I am all over this, and see a waffle bar party in our future! [NT] - barb_b - 5:24pm on 09/11/18
- His guests loved it! I will ping him for his list of toppings and post here. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:22pm on 09/12/18
- I've seen folks bring COOL WHIP!!! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:10pm on 09/09/18
- In cooks country extra creamy cool whip won the taste test - MariaDNoCA - 8:00pm on 09/09/18
- When one needs a short cut or a lower calorie whipped topping, Cool Whip is it. Approved by Weight - KarenNoCA - 4:50pm on 09/10/18
- I'm with you Mat....I think it's a hanging offense when it's SO easy to make the real thing [NT] - cheezz - 2:57am on 09/11/18
- Spray - for those who must have whip! [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:14pm on 09/11/18