Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I would suggest plating the slices on their sides...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30488 at 2:22 am on Sep 10, 2018
that way the plates can easily be picked up (vs slices scooped up). The plating can even be appropriately garnished with berries, mint, lemon curls/candied citrus or puddle/drizzle/sprinkle of your choosing for a lovely presentation.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30488. Made the 10 inch cheesecake for the pot luck tomorrow. My question is how do I slice it - CynUpstateNY - 7:08pm on 09/09/18 (14)
- Cyn, Taut Dental Floss.....have a look at the video......did you make the Golden Girls Cheesecake [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 8:29pm on 09/09/18
- and the Dental Floss has to be unflavored....... [NT] - GayR - 8:31pm on 09/09/18
- ...and, preferrably, unused. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:35pm on 09/10/18
- eww shield maiden [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:31pm on 09/10/18
- OMG my laugh for the day! [NT] - barb_b - 5:18pm on 09/11/18
- Just to show how geeky I am, my Shieldmaiden name is Arylin! [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:34pm on 09/11/18
- I phrased my question wrong. After slicing how do I present it? There will be many - CynUpstateNY - 9:35pm on 09/09/18
- Another engineer showed me this: cut it in squares. A few folks get the round edges, but - MarilynFL - 12:32am on 09/10/18
- I would suggest plating the slices on their sides... - Pat-NoCal - 2:22am on 09/10/18
- This is what we did for my niece’s wedding. She doesn’t like cake - MariaDNoCA - 3:07am on 09/10/18
- Thank you all, I'll give it a shot! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:58pm on 09/10/18
- Just sliced and trayed it. Used the long knife dipped in hot water method. Looks great! Thanks ! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:47pm on 09/10/18
- How was the taste? [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:33pm on 09/13/18
- Just saw this. Crust didn't taste baked enough but the cheesecake was delicious! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:55pm on 10/13/18