Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi all - I have been more or less absent for a while but have tried to follow as much as possible.
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #30490 at 4:43 am on Sep 11, 2018
I will be back to cooking in a big way as soon as we are back from
a vacation. I am accompanying my daughter/3 children to Boston where my s-i-l is working for a few months. We will be in Boston for a few days then pick up my sister and go up the coast to Acadia Park in Maine. Then down to my sister's in Monteray (MA not CA) and finally to NY.
Any suggestions will be appreciated - we do have Boston covered as they lived there while studying. I actually found a post from Judy from
the last time I did this costal trip with my husband and the suggestions were terrific. NY is also covered. So if anyone has an
idea for the coastal trip..thanks.
Sorry for the length of this.....
Other messages in this thread:
- 30490. Hi all - I have been more or less absent for a while but have tried to follow as much as possible. - elaine - 4:43am on 09/11/18 (11)
- So good to hear from you! - deb-in-MI - 10:45am on 09/11/18
- Thanks Deb. Happy and healthy New Year to you and all your family. Good to be back [NT] - elaine - 1:33pm on 09/11/18
- We visited Acadia in early Nov. and it was very dark at 4pm ;) - colleenmomof2 - 1:39pm on 09/11/18
- Acadia is our favorite vacation spot. We go almost every year. Here - rhoward2va - 3:02pm on 09/11/18
- So since you asked, let me ask where you stay in or near Acadia or on the way up - if you do.TIA [NT] - elaine - 8:26pm on 09/11/18
- We usually fly from DC to Portland and rent a car there, so - rhoward2va - 2:04pm on 09/12/18
- Thanks - this is great info. [NT] - elaine - 5:40am on 09/13/18
- Please reach out when you are in NY! Great to hear from you. Hope the kids schedules - barb_b - 5:17pm on 09/11/18
- Barb, I emailed you [NT] - elaine - 8:06pm on 09/11/18
- Thanks to all of you. What fabulous recs. Can't wait! Will report back when I get home in October [NT] - elaine - 8:08pm on 09/11/18
- Have fun, elaine. Acadia is a gorgeous park. I took Mom to Castine & Deer Isle for a week [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:27pm on 09/11/18