Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Have fun, elaine. Acadia is a gorgeous park. I took Mom to Castine & Deer Isle for a week
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30490 at 6:27 pm on Sep 11, 2018
We would drive to to Acadia from there. Bar Harbor streets/shops was overcrowded with cruise ship guests when we arrived in town, so I wasn't that impressed with it.
Rudely enough, Martha Steward did not seem fit to invite me to stay at her place while we were there. And I've bought her magazine! I thought we were so CLOSE.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30490. Hi all - I have been more or less absent for a while but have tried to follow as much as possible. - elaine - 4:43am on 09/11/18 (11)
- So good to hear from you! - deb-in-MI - 10:45am on 09/11/18
- Thanks Deb. Happy and healthy New Year to you and all your family. Good to be back [NT] - elaine - 1:33pm on 09/11/18
- We visited Acadia in early Nov. and it was very dark at 4pm ;) - colleenmomof2 - 1:39pm on 09/11/18
- Acadia is our favorite vacation spot. We go almost every year. Here - rhoward2va - 3:02pm on 09/11/18
- So since you asked, let me ask where you stay in or near Acadia or on the way up - if you do.TIA [NT] - elaine - 8:26pm on 09/11/18
- We usually fly from DC to Portland and rent a car there, so - rhoward2va - 2:04pm on 09/12/18
- Thanks - this is great info. [NT] - elaine - 5:40am on 09/13/18
- Please reach out when you are in NY! Great to hear from you. Hope the kids schedules - barb_b - 5:17pm on 09/11/18
- Barb, I emailed you [NT] - elaine - 8:06pm on 09/11/18
- Thanks to all of you. What fabulous recs. Can't wait! Will report back when I get home in October [NT] - elaine - 8:08pm on 09/11/18
- Have fun, elaine. Acadia is a gorgeous park. I took Mom to Castine & Deer Isle for a week [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:27pm on 09/11/18