Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Southern cooks: need pickle advice: pregnant librarian requested fried pickles. All she
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30491 at 7:51 pm on Sep 11, 2018
said was NOT to use "bread and butter". I don't think I've ever bought pickles in my life other than one dill pickle, once.
Can someone tell me a good brand to use for frying?
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30491. Southern cooks: need pickle advice: pregnant librarian requested fried pickles. All she - MarilynFL - 7:51pm on 09/11/18 (5)
- Whole dill pickles, preferably small probably. Bread and butter is a preparation. - Charley - 9:05pm on 09/11/18
- Fried pickles! use dill not sweet and small whole, slices, spears etc. (more) - daricem - 2:29am on 09/12/18
- Thank you both. This is what I get for saying *Give me ideas!* Who knew one of them was - MarilynFL - 2:22pm on 09/12/18
- Alrighty! Fried Pickle Taste Test at the library today: Beer Batter versus Batter...batter. - MarilynFL - 2:12pm on 09/13/18
- Well, that was a complete bust. Carried everything in, made 2 different batches, preferred Darice's - MarilynFL - 5:10pm on 09/13/18