Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I went to Duke for Grad school; I can't believe they have cancelled school for the rest of the week.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30492 at 11:54 am on Sep 12, 2018
I wish you all the best; They NEVER cancelled school for a day; let alone the entire week! Stay safe. My friends have evacuated and headed north.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30492. Hey Marilyn, may want to stock up!! - Charley - 9:16pm on 09/11/18 (12)
- Seriously? I was hoping both of you were too far inland. I wish you the best. My friends - barb_b - 5:23am on 09/12/18
- This storm is being compared to Hugo which was devastating. The more dangerous - Charley - 11:14am on 09/12/18
- I went to Duke for Grad school; I can't believe they have cancelled school for the rest of the week. - barb_b - 11:54am on 09/12/18
- Wishing your friends a safe journey. I was so tired of this in FL. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:25pm on 09/12/18
- My granddaughter is at Carolina and they cancelled also--she has gone to Florida - Charley - 11:36am on 09/13/18
- Thank you, C. I'm at the Smoky Mts, so I'm okay except for rain. Asheville will - MarilynFL - 2:21pm on 09/12/18
- So good to hear that, check your personal messages..... [NT] - GayR - 2:34pm on 09/12/18
- Everyone Stay safe and evacuate if need be! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 7:24pm on 09/12/18
- All of you in the path of rain and wind, stay safe! [NT] - Anna_X - 10:41pm on 09/12/18