Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I haven’t received the issue yet so can’t check it. I am a big fan of Tony Rosenfeld's recipes and
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30495 at 10:35 pm on Sep 12, 2018
have made many of them. I have never been disappointed. His recipe for pork loin with maple mustard crust is a winner. I gave the link to it. I hope to try the one you linked after I receive the magazine, it looks really good.
Edited to say I’m thinking there may be an explanation in the magazine, do you have it?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30495. Will someone please tell me why this recipe calls for two cook times for the potatoes and apples [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:21pm on 09/12/18 (6)
- I haven’t received the issue yet so can’t check it. I am a big fan of Tony Rosenfeld's recipes and [LINK] - Curious1 - 10:35pm on 09/12/18
- Yes, I have it and included the link in my post to the article. We're you able to click on it? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:21pm on 09/12/18
- Yes, I saw the recipe on line, sometimes there's an article included with a recipe that has more - Curious1 - 11:45pm on 09/12/18
- I totally agree with you that they will be overcooked in the two times. Be interesting to - Charley - 11:29am on 09/13/18
- I have noticed a decline in the good writing of recipes for the past year. Genius Kitchen is one - KarenNoCA - 2:27pm on 09/13/18
- When I got the magazine I thought the same thing! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:21am on 09/14/18