Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have noticed a decline in the good writing of recipes for the past year. Genius Kitchen is one
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30495 at 2:27 pm on Sep 13, 2018
of the worse, along with others who consistently make errors which are usually picked up by posters. Sometimes, they are never fixed. I cook a lot of meats on top of onions, potatoes, carrots, etc. and never would have given a thought to partially cook the vegetables to tender as this recipe states before cooking under the pork for another 80 minutes! That is nuts. The potatoes will still be nicely browned and the apples will not be reduced to sauce.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 30495. Will someone please tell me why this recipe calls for two cook times for the potatoes and apples [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 8:21pm on 09/12/18 (6)
- I haven’t received the issue yet so can’t check it. I am a big fan of Tony Rosenfeld's recipes and [LINK] - Curious1 - 10:35pm on 09/12/18
- Yes, I have it and included the link in my post to the article. We're you able to click on it? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:21pm on 09/12/18
- Yes, I saw the recipe on line, sometimes there's an article included with a recipe that has more - Curious1 - 11:45pm on 09/12/18
- I totally agree with you that they will be overcooked in the two times. Be interesting to - Charley - 11:29am on 09/13/18
- I have noticed a decline in the good writing of recipes for the past year. Genius Kitchen is one - KarenNoCA - 2:27pm on 09/13/18
- When I got the magazine I thought the same thing! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:21am on 09/14/18