Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Well, that was a complete bust. Carried everything in, made 2 different batches, preferred Darice's
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30491 at 5:10 pm on Sep 13, 2018
But left off the panko as I wasn't sure what to do with them.
Anyway, both looked very good and I asked another librarian in the break room to ask MPL to come back and taste them since all instructions said to EAT IMMEDIATELY.
She came back and said MPL was assigned to desk and couldn't leave it.
Bummer. I left her a dinner plate full, marked with Beer Versus Milk and two dipping (ketchup and ranch).
They were getting soggy as I stood there. And I burnt my arm on the spider. What a waste.
I'll go back tomorrow to get my hot oil and induction burner.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30491. Southern cooks: need pickle advice: pregnant librarian requested fried pickles. All she - MarilynFL - 7:51pm on 09/11/18 (5)
- Whole dill pickles, preferably small probably. Bread and butter is a preparation. - Charley - 9:05pm on 09/11/18
- Fried pickles! use dill not sweet and small whole, slices, spears etc. (more) - daricem - 2:29am on 09/12/18
- Thank you both. This is what I get for saying *Give me ideas!* Who knew one of them was - MarilynFL - 2:22pm on 09/12/18
- Alrighty! Fried Pickle Taste Test at the library today: Beer Batter versus Batter...batter. - MarilynFL - 2:12pm on 09/13/18
- Well, that was a complete bust. Carried everything in, made 2 different batches, preferred Darice's - MarilynFL - 5:10pm on 09/13/18