Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks much for insights. It just seems so restrictive and honestly boring over time. We are
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30497 at 7:36 pm on Sep 14, 2018
trying to help and support, but I feel badly. Fortunately, she is feeling better, for the most part. BUT, lost some weight (Which was unnecessary). It is a very boring and honestly quite expensive way to eat!
I miss the school days of cereal! Now it is raspberries or eggs; etc. Takes time to think through. And dd now finally understands that she needs to go back and try new things.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30497. Anyone familiar with Fodmap Low nutrition? It's been recommended for our dd. [NT] - barb_b - 12:02am on 09/14/18 (6)
- Looked it up and if it is recommended by her gastroenterologist (I would assume for IBS) - Charley - 3:30pm on 09/14/18
- I have done it - I bought the app from the University of Monash - Heather_in_SF - 4:59pm on 09/14/18
- Thanks much for insights. It just seems so restrictive and honestly boring over time. We are - barb_b - 7:36pm on 09/14/18
- I found the first list of "can't haves" and thought GEEZE this is impossible. But then - Charley - 9:13pm on 09/14/18
- I've been through this - tips/hints and information below - please read - desertculinary - 11:50pm on 09/14/18
- Stanford University also recommends the low FODMAP, I found their site really helpful [NT] [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 3:11pm on 09/21/18