Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I found the first list of "can't haves" and thought GEEZE this is impossible. But then
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30497 at 9:13 pm on Sep 14, 2018
found the "can haves" and it doesn't seem so bad. Admittedly I didn't look in depth but if it alleviates whatever the symptoms are seems worthwhile.
I think rice krispies are allowed!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30497. Anyone familiar with Fodmap Low nutrition? It's been recommended for our dd. [NT] - barb_b - 12:02am on 09/14/18 (6)
- Looked it up and if it is recommended by her gastroenterologist (I would assume for IBS) - Charley - 3:30pm on 09/14/18
- I have done it - I bought the app from the University of Monash - Heather_in_SF - 4:59pm on 09/14/18
- Thanks much for insights. It just seems so restrictive and honestly boring over time. We are - barb_b - 7:36pm on 09/14/18
- I found the first list of "can't haves" and thought GEEZE this is impossible. But then - Charley - 9:13pm on 09/14/18
- I've been through this - tips/hints and information below - please read - desertculinary - 11:50pm on 09/14/18
- Stanford University also recommends the low FODMAP, I found their site really helpful [NT] [LINK] - Heather_in_SF - 3:11pm on 09/21/18