Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Totally Non-Food post: *Listen to the World* Sound Scapes at the New York Times
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30509 at 4:17 pm on Sep 22, 2018
It is a 30 minute audio/visual movie that goes around the country, capturing the sounds of nature (with voice over by experts).
So far I've listened to lava flow, lemers in Madagastar, salt flats, ocean wind farm...
You can try skipping around, but it's better letting it just flow over you.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30509. Totally Non-Food post: *Listen to the World* Sound Scapes at the New York Times [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:17pm on 09/22/18 (4)
- Wonderful! I love the New York Times... - Richard in Cincy - 12:05am on 09/24/18
- Richard, have you ever streamed WCRB from Boston? It is the classical - Janet in NC - 9:05pm on 09/24/18
- No, I don't listen to much radio these days... - Richard in Cincy - 2:48am on 09/27/18
- This was very cool. Thank you Marilyn! (Nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:13am on 09/26/18