Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I lOVE corn relish. I'm sure it is greeen bell peppers. Red are good in it also. I wouldn't think
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30511 at 9:56 pm on Sep 24, 2018
you would find this harsh--there is a LOT of sugar in German relishes like this and it creates a sweet sour flavor that is so good.
I have made one similar without any cabbage also.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30511. Corn Relish - Richard in Cincy - 12:56am on 09/24/18 (5)
- A couple of questions... - judy-mass - 11:09am on 09/24/18
- I lOVE corn relish. I'm sure it is greeen bell peppers. Red are good in it also. I wouldn't think - Charley - 9:56pm on 09/24/18
- Right, they are bell peppers. That is what the old timers called them.. - Richard in Cincy - 1:25am on 09/25/18
- So intrigued by these family recipes and the history behind them. What did your family call [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:37pm on 09/26/18
- Love this! [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:52pm on 09/29/18