Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Right, they are bell peppers. That is what the old timers called them..
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30511 at 1:25 am on Sep 25, 2018
I just use any kind of white vinegar. The sugar does tame it down.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30511. Corn Relish - Richard in Cincy - 12:56am on 09/24/18 (5)
- A couple of questions... - judy-mass - 11:09am on 09/24/18
- I lOVE corn relish. I'm sure it is greeen bell peppers. Red are good in it also. I wouldn't think - Charley - 9:56pm on 09/24/18
- Right, they are bell peppers. That is what the old timers called them.. - Richard in Cincy - 1:25am on 09/25/18
- So intrigued by these family recipes and the history behind them. What did your family call [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 2:37pm on 09/26/18
- Love this! [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:52pm on 09/29/18