Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
It was usually on the table for dinner...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30513 at 1:27 am on Sep 25, 2018
we'd top all sorts of food with it. It was also a bean topper. Used on meatloaf as a glaze. Meatloaf sandwiches. Sub it for catsup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30513. My great grandmother's Chile Sauce - Richard in Cincy - 1:37am on 09/24/18 (7)
- I am interested in your G'ma's recipes! Post away, please--I love things like this! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:20pm on 09/24/18
- This sounds delicious, Richard. How do you like to use it? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 11:21pm on 09/24/18
- It was usually on the table for dinner... - Richard in Cincy - 1:27am on 09/25/18
- Families would have a "condiment set" on the table in many cases with vinegar, - Charley - 2:16pm on 09/25/18
- Thank you, Richard. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:14pm on 09/25/18
- My mother made this too! Fabulous poured on ribs and baked. [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:57pm on 09/29/18