Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I still have one of those grinders...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30512 at 1:31 pm on Sep 25, 2018
and bring it out when I want to grind up veggies for relish.
It also has disks for bread crumbs and nut butter. I've never tried either of those.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30512. Great great great great Grandmother Maria's Green Tomato Relish - Richard in Cincy - 1:25am on 09/24/18 (6)
- As long as we are into antique relish recipes I will offer Bell and Effie's Potsfield Pickle - Janet in NC - 9:19pm on 09/24/18
- Thank you, that looks good! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:29am on 09/27/18
- I still have one of those grinders... - judy-mass - 1:31pm on 09/25/18
- Me too! I've got Grandma's old cast iron grinder down in the dungeon somewhere. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 3:06pm on 09/25/18
- I know the old timers lived to a ripe old age using these things but I suspected mine, and others, - Janet in NC - 12:43am on 09/26/18
- Aw, I remember my parents grinding vegetables, seemingly forever, to can for the winter. Later when - Marg CDN2 - 7:34pm on 09/28/18