Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut Cookies. Best Of Bridge Series.
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30514 at 2:28 pm on Sep 25, 2018
White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt * + sea salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
2 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Lightly grease cookie sheets (2) - or use parchment paper.
Mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
In a mixing bowl - cream brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter until light and fluffy
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour mixture, stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
My addition: I add a few sprinkles of sea salt at this point.
Drop by Heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet - 2 inches apart.
Bake 10 - 12 minutes .
Let cool before transferring them.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30514. White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut Cookies. Best Of Bridge Series. - emtd - 2:28pm on 09/25/18 (4)
- You have just given me the first new cookie recipe to make for my Christmas baskets. Thank you! [NT] - wigs - 5:52pm on 09/25/18
- That's a real compliment from a baker such as yourself. Hope you - emtd - 8:53pm on 09/25/18
- I've made these with the addition of chopped dried sour cherries. Balances the sweetness! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:07pm on 09/26/18
- Sounds lovely - may try that the next time. [NT] - emtd - 4:06am on 09/29/18