Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
No, I don't listen to much radio these days...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30509 at 2:48 am on Sep 27, 2018
I turn on Sunday Baroque on the local station. WGUC Cincinnati is a 7X24X365 classical station. None of the talk shows, etc. that a lot of the NPR stations have, Cincinnati Public Radio has a second station for that where all of the NPR talk shows and news programs are located. It's one of the few 24hr. Classical stations left in the country. I also stream the classical station of the Bavarian Radio. But usually I just pull up what I want on Spotify.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30509. Totally Non-Food post: *Listen to the World* Sound Scapes at the New York Times [LINK] - MarilynFL - 4:17pm on 09/22/18 (4)
- Wonderful! I love the New York Times... - Richard in Cincy - 12:05am on 09/24/18
- Richard, have you ever streamed WCRB from Boston? It is the classical - Janet in NC - 9:05pm on 09/24/18
- No, I don't listen to much radio these days... - Richard in Cincy - 2:48am on 09/27/18
- This was very cool. Thank you Marilyn! (Nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:13am on 09/26/18