Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Well, hello there KiwiChris...very nice to see you again! This option is
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30517 at 12:48 pm on Sep 28, 2018
a peanut butter granola bar that's fruity & rich & soft while still making you feel like a martyr because you just ate a granola bar that didn't taste like you just ate the granola box by mistake.
The recipe is adaptable so you can add whatever dried fruits you like or more chocolate. And the nice thing is it makes a lot without a lot of work.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30517. Best ? Pb Cookie recipe .. maybe with choc chip & cranberrys? - KiwiChris_Melb_Oz - 4:32am on 09/28/18 (9)
- Well, hello there KiwiChris...very nice to see you again! This option is [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:48pm on 09/28/18
- PS: I miss Barbara in VA. Hope she is doing well. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:52pm on 09/28/18
- CI's peanut butter cookie is my go to recipe. Always well received. You could stuff it,... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:51pm on 09/28/18
- These are wonderful [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:20pm on 09/29/18
- Even better if you can score blistered peanuts. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:21pm on 09/29/18
- Amen, Blister Sister. TJ's has good ones. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:59pm on 10/02/18
- Really? I did NOT need to know that. Bertie County Peanuts just found me in NC. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:15pm on 10/02/18
- Michael, what is Gayle's ph# please. My husband accidentally deleted it on my phone [NT] - Marsha tbay - 1:32am on 10/05/18
- Rec: Salted Peanut Butter Cookies by Autumn Martin [LINK] - Ann - 4:22pm on 09/28/18