Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30522 at 7:17 pm on Oct 3, 2018
"Ingenious Edibles Safety Seal is an innovative product that enables you to coat items in a food safe material. Perfect for sugar flowers, metal picks and florist wires, you can now ensure that everything that touches your cake is food safe."
I just gave one link to it.
Saw this in one of my craftsy classes.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30522. How do I ensure wooden twigs are safe to use in food? [real question] - MarilynFL - 12:50pm on 10/03/18 (12)
- Was there a discussion of that here but for candied apples? Saw it some where. Do you have birch - Curious1 - 2:25pm on 10/03/18
- What kind of twigs? I have not seen any recipes with tree twigs, only have seen Rosemary twigs. - KarenNoCA - 2:28pm on 10/03/18
- No names were given for the twigs. They looked perfect for the dish. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:39pm on 10/03/18
- I don't even want to tell you what happened when I tried the low oven thing. I'd wash in a vinegar - CynUpstateNY - 6:39pm on 10/03/18
- M, & have me smiling, first thing(!), again 2day! I never would have given that a thought, but then - wigs - 2:32pm on 10/03/18
- The ampersand should be a U. [NT] - wigs - 2:38pm on 10/03/18
- While I was searching for online photo, I ran across this: Adorable cheddar ball appetizers [LINK] - MarilynFL - 5:40pm on 10/03/18
- I'm sure you took a twig or two and did marshmallows over a fire!! LOL I realize - Charley - 6:11pm on 10/03/18
- Very true. Camp Loleta, in fact. But that's sticking the wood into fire which would sterilize it. - MarilynFL - 5:32pm on 10/04/18
- Safety Seal [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 7:17pm on 10/03/18
- Thanks, Deb. I think I'll go this route since it will be for 14 people. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:37am on 10/05/18
- :) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:11am on 10/05/18