Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks colleen. Sandy is sending me their results from the taste-off and we've already
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30538 at 4:02 pm on Oct 9, 2018
decided on the next bake-off: shortbread, which is her husband's favorite cookie. Oddly enough, she said he likes Cheesemen and Walkers, but the ingredient listing for the Cheesemen contains cornstarch and eggs. Just like your recipe here. Go figure since shortbread is flour, sugar and butter. That's it!
I'm going to add more sugar cookies in this next box since it's flat rate anyway. So this recipe could be in Phase 2 Beta testing.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30538. Marilyn, The Original Corn Starch Holiday Sugar Cookie article! [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 1:05pm on 10/09/18 (4)
- 11 Additional Holiday Butter Cookie Dough Variations - colleenmomof2 - 1:46pm on 10/09/18
- I like the sound of this -- Marcy Goldman adds drops of lemon, orange and almond extract to her [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:45pm on 10/09/18
- Hmm. Looking at your Kids’ Chanukah Cookies recipe - very similar - colleenmomof2 - 5:21pm on 10/09/18
- Thanks colleen. Sandy is sending me their results from the taste-off and we've already - MarilynFL - 4:02pm on 10/09/18