Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Disagree! I have to make the sandwich. OK sometimes BUT . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30536 at 7:05 pm on Oct 9, 2018
I fully enjoy dinner out--especially since someone else is making it and ESPECIALLY so when I don't have to make it OR pay for it.
Be nice: call me frugal. . . ;-)
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30536. Costco Chicken Bake knockoff recipe was really good [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:21pm on 10/07/18 (8)
- I must try this. What a fun idea. Thank you [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:01pm on 10/07/18
- Oh yum! [NT] - AngAk1 - 3:20am on 10/08/18
- Sounds really good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:33pm on 10/08/18
- I have finally admitted, late in life, that a toasted sandwich makes me happier than dinner out. - MarilynFL - 7:48pm on 10/08/18
- Agree! - colleenmomof2 - 8:47pm on 10/08/18
- Disagree! I have to make the sandwich. OK sometimes BUT . . . - mistral - 7:05pm on 10/09/18
- oh no...someone else is making my sandwiches. I'm retired now and will pay for - MarilynFL - 9:57pm on 10/09/18
- NEw Mexican Restaurant in Edgewater where 30th St was by Publix. Fantastic shrimp quesadilla [NT] - AngAk1 - 4:37pm on 12/24/18