Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
oh no...someone else is making my sandwiches. I'm retired now and will pay for
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30536 at 9:57 pm on Oct 9, 2018
the pleasure of a good crispy melty cheesy sandwich/burrito/quesadilla handed to me. Fancy steaks and other gourmet meals simply don't cut it anymore. I can get 4-5 sandwich meals out for the price of one fancier meal. Even the tip on the fancier meal equals one or two sandwiches. My tastebuds have found their happy spot.
And give me hand-cut french fries in duck fat along with that sandwich (Thank you, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company).
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30536. Costco Chicken Bake knockoff recipe was really good [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:21pm on 10/07/18 (7)
- I must try this. What a fun idea. Thank you [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:01pm on 10/07/18
- Oh yum! [NT] - AngAk1 - 3:20am on 10/08/18
- Sounds really good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:33pm on 10/08/18
- I have finally admitted, late in life, that a toasted sandwich makes me happier than dinner out. - MarilynFL - 7:48pm on 10/08/18
- Agree! - colleenmomof2 - 8:47pm on 10/08/18
- Disagree! I have to make the sandwich. OK sometimes BUT . . . - mistral - 7:05pm on 10/09/18
- oh no...someone else is making my sandwiches. I'm retired now and will pay for - MarilynFL - 9:57pm on 10/09/18