Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My absolute favorite was her article on horrible dinners. Stargazey Pie!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30524 at 12:43 pm on Oct 10, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30524. Went to a cranberry farm on Cape Cod a few days ago and bought some beautiful fresh cranberries. - CynUpstateNY - 6:00pm on 10/03/18 (15)
- Cyn, Fresh Cranberry Braided Bread from Better Homes & Gardens [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:41pm on 10/03/18
- King Arthur Flour Fresh Cranberry Orange Rolls [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 7:47pm on 10/03/18
- [NT] - GayR - 7:51pm on 10/03/18
- Fresh Cranberry Yeast Rolls.....from MyRecipes.com [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 8:37pm on 10/03/18
- Do these ever look GOOD! And w/ that icing--YUM. [NT] - wigs - 8:52pm on 10/03/18
- This reads DELICIOUS plus it's so pretty to look at! [NT] - wigs - 8:42pm on 10/03/18
- Gay, You are AMAZING!! Thank you! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:57pm on 10/03/18
- Enjoy whichever recipe you try......you are very welcome! [NT] - GayR - 10:01pm on 10/03/18
- Not bread or roll - Meryl's Cranberry Swirl Coffeecake [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:40pm on 10/05/18
- This is excellent - Cranberry Blueberry Pie from Sarah Chase [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:07am on 10/07/18
- And another - Nantucket Cranberry Pie from Laurie Colwin (really a cake, and super simple) [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:13am on 10/07/18
- I miss Laurie Colwin. She always made me laugh. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:41pm on 10/07/18
- Me, too. I loved her article along with a creamed spinach recipe - I have to see if I can find it. [NT] - LisainLA - 1:06am on 10/10/18
- My absolute favorite was her article on horrible dinners. Stargazey Pie! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:43pm on 10/10/18
- I googled this and got "lost" in a maze of vintage recipes. So much I still don't know about food! [NT] - LisainLA - 2:20pm on 10/12/18