Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I bow to Marg's knowledge and experience, but I have a suggestion...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30541 at 7:14 pm on Oct 11, 2018
We've been here a couple of times and absolutely ADORE this place. Au vieux Paris, on Rue Chanoinesse which is 1 block north of Notre Dame on Île de la Cité. The area is a very old part of the city that wasn't "improved" during Hausmann's renovations. A beautiful old quirky place filled with antiques and serving "the old cuisine" of Paris. Very reasonably priced for the area, the ambiance, and the food. We've sent many friends here and they all have been extremely happy.
And according to their online reservations, they are open on Dec. 25. However, I would hazzard a guess that the B (or C!) staff might be working on that day.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30541. Any suggestions for Christmas dinner in Paris? - judy-mass - 2:06am on 10/11/18 (8)
- Mais oui!! What are the expectations? The budget? Are you looking for a Noel kind of dinner or - Marg CDN2 - 6:05am on 10/11/18
- I asked and the answer was... - judy-mass - 12:49pm on 10/11/18
- Maybe this will help also. I saw Bofinger mentioned which would be good. - Charley - 4:18pm on 10/11/18
- Here is a comprehensive article [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 4:38pm on 10/11/18
- I bow to Marg's knowledge and experience, but I have a suggestion... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 7:14pm on 10/11/18
- Thank you for all of the suggestions. I passed them along. [NT] - judy-mass - 9:37pm on 10/12/18
- Alors...I have been pondering Christmas in Paris for a couple of days now. I have been there for NY - Marg CDN2 - 4:57am on 10/13/18
- Marg, thank you so much! - judy-mass - 1:35pm on 10/14/18