Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Needs too much cream to be useful and I hardly ever do a pint at a time. I sure can send you a bunch
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30544 at 7:42 pm on Oct 13, 2018
of cartridges though.
I've learned to make my old stick blender do the job with just the regular blades.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30544. Pampered chef Whipped cream maker - opinions - oli - 1:58pm on 10/12/18 (11)
- It is another gadget to store and clean. Many chefs/home cooks simply make whip cream with a large - KarenNoCA - 3:05pm on 10/12/18
- Me too. Just a whisk or a handheld KA beater. Easy, effortless, quick. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:51am on 10/14/18
- Don't know what the pampered chef one looks like, but we have - rhoward2va - 5:40pm on 10/12/18
- I just remembered that we have an iSi Desert and whipped cream maker. Love it [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 9:29pm on 10/12/18
- The ISI is what I prefer using when I'm away frm home catering -or- at a relative's home where - wigs - 3:46pm on 10/15/18
- interesting - Charley - 2:54pm on 10/13/18
- these look like the manual milk frothers for coffee drinks--would a milk frother whip cream? (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:01pm on 10/13/18
- Mine uses cartridges that whip the cream [NT] - rhoward2va - 7:22pm on 10/13/18
- Needs too much cream to be useful and I hardly ever do a pint at a time. I sure can send you a bunch - Marg CDN2 - 7:42pm on 10/13/18
- Like! [NT] - AngAk1 - 10:47pm on 12/30/18
- My sis has an Isi that we've used often. We have to host events and parties - cheezz - 8:25pm on 10/15/18