Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just for you Marilyn: Poulpe Gratinée . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30547 at 9:27 pm on Oct 14, 2018
Octopus Stew topped with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes!
Gee, 21 ingredients, 23 listed cooking steps . . . :-)
Link: Poulpe Gratinée . . .
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30547. Recipe: Ultra Creamy Pumpkin Pie / Alison Ladman Associated Press [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 12:44am on 10/14/18 (10)
- Aw, you had me at *ultra creamy.* You could have put *octopus gratinée* or *canned eel* after - MarilynFL - 1:23pm on 10/14/18
- Just for you Marilyn: Poulpe Gratinée . . . [LINK] - mistral - 9:27pm on 10/14/18
- Ha! Did you see how insidious they were! Not a single tentacle poking through the taters. Liars! [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:07pm on 10/14/18
- Ya mean you don't want your Polpe Gratinee to look like this?!!: (more!) [LINK] [IMAGE] - mistral - 8:53pm on 10/15/18
- Love this! Wonder how many amateur movies this will show up in. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:03pm on 10/15/18
- I love it too! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:44pm on 10/16/18
- Does anyone know if Publix has a frozen chocolate crust? - Marsha tbay - 11:09pm on 10/15/18
- Supermarkets carry the chocolate crumb crust with the graham cracker ones usually. [NT] - Charley - 10:57am on 10/16/18
- I contacted Publix and they don't have a chocolate crust [NT] - Marsha tbay - 6:26pm on 10/25/18
- My husband and I went to Publix and found they DID have a chocolate crust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 2:01am on 11/10/18