Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Love this! I especially love the word "ghastly" - she uses it perfectly in her writing.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30549 at 3:22 am on Oct 16, 2018
I cannot even think about the starry gazy pie, but the fish bake story makes me wonder "Do people really eat that way every day, and not even realize how much more there is to life than...that?"
Other messages in this thread:
- 30549. For Lisa and anyone else in need of a laugh: Laurie Colwin's *Repulsive Meals* [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:28pm on 10/15/18 (4)
- Love this! I especially love the word "ghastly" - she uses it perfectly in her writing. - LisainLA - 3:22am on 10/16/18
- Amen sister. The worst restaurant meal I ever had was in Paris. Can you believe that! - MarilynFL - 11:36am on 10/16/18
- Marilyn, that is SO funny. I really shouldn't laugh since you didn't have a clue as to the local - wigs - 5:19pm on 10/16/18
- Lisa--I looked up eel pics so I could better visualize their heads coming out of a slit in a - wigs - 6:08pm on 10/16/18