Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
In Firefox, when I allow sites to choose their own fonts. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #30554 at 5:51 pm on Oct 19, 2018
This one comes up in Times New Roman (TNR). And it is much smaller than I remember, so I increased the font size, which helps a little.
I remember the font on this site beins somthing more clear, with out serifs (?) that I found easier to read on-screen.
Maybe this is a problem with Firefox. . . Everything works but I cannot seem to easily get the font and size I want.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- Thank you Paul. Using your suggestions, it all works again. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 8:19pm on 10/18/18
- Paul, is there some way to change the font on this page? [NT] - mistral - 9:17pm on 10/18/18
- which font is bothering you? - pmassell_93 - 10:29pm on 10/18/18
- In Firefox, when I allow sites to choose their own fonts. . . - mistral - 5:51pm on 10/19/18
- thank you, Paul. All is working for me. [NT] - Anna_X - 1:55am on 10/19/18
- Thank you Paul!! We wouldn’t have a home without you!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 3:33am on 10/19/18
- Thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:51am on 10/19/18
- Done! Thanks for making it so easy! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:03pm on 10/19/18
- Thanks Paul. Look for incoming cup of coffee. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:09pm on 10/19/18
- Ditto. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:22pm on 10/19/18