Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Made it last night. Delicious as promised, Michael
Joined: Jan 1, 1970
Posted to Thread #30552 at 3:27 pm on Oct 21, 2018
I agree with the more chicken and onions. It was really good.
In the spirit of using stuff I had I made the recipe as posted but had bone-in thighs that I left whole after roasting. I had some chopped Romaine lettuce that I tossed with a combo of some creamy Italian-style dressing mixed with chopped Kalamatas and chopped Pepperoncini. I served the whole thighs on it. I did make some pitas .
Will make the Shawarma again!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30552. REC: Chicken Shawarma. We love middle-eastern/Mediterranean food, and this recipe is delicious! - Michael in Phoenix - 6:19pm on 10/17/18 (8)
- Thank you!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:10am on 10/18/18
- my daughter loves this recipe from the Times. I haven't tried it but I did buy some at Trader - Janet in NC - 1:13pm on 10/18/18
- If you like Chicken Shawarma, you'll like this recipe. I'd link to the original, but I don't.. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:45pm on 10/18/18
- Thanks Michael.I love Shawarma. Will try this chicken version. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:17pm on 10/18/18
- Here’s the nyt link. Can’t wait to try this, thanks Michael! [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 2:53am on 10/19/18
- That's the one. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:23pm on 10/19/18
- Made it last night. Delicious as promised, Michael - CathyZKauai - 3:27pm on 10/21/18
- Will try this soon [NT] - AngAk1 - 11:48pm on 12/30/18